S3 E6 | BATTLE OF THE SEXES: WHAT IS FEMININITY?
Calvin & Kent sit down with a Gabrielle Moore, Jennifer Moore, & Cheri Wellman for the second installment in our 3-part series, "Battle of the Sexes." We discuss the models of womanhood they’ve seen, the positive aspects of femininity, whether Western culture’s ideas of femininity need to be revisited, and how the push for marriage and procreation inadvertently communicates an incompleteness to womanhood unless achieved.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The positive attributes of femininity
- How does femininity complement masculinity
- Is there a structured map for indoctrinating boys into the world of true manhood
- Does the push for marriage and procreation communicate feminine incompleteness
- Is there anything unique about being a woman